WHO WE ARE
We are a research team founded in 2012 with expertise on automation of analytical methods based on the new generations of flow analysis (e.g., Lab-on-a Valve systems) and 3D-printed mesofluidic platforms on-line hyphenated to chromatography or atomic spectrometry for determination of traces of analytes in environmental and biological matrices. Our recent efforts focused on the development of (i) expedient analytical methodology for human exposomics of emerging contaminants in environmental solids, marine settings, and foodstuff by in-vitro automatic physiologically-based extraction for bioaccessibility tests using body fluid surrogates; (ii) bioavailability and speciation studies of trace elements in freshwater systems using electrochemical techniques and miniaturized optical detection; and (iii) novel microextraction approaches exploiting nanotechnology and integration in fluidic platforms.
BACHELOR AND MASTER STUDENTS
- Analytica Chimica Acta
- Invited Foreword in Analysis of Cosmetic Products, co-authored with Prof. Townshend
- Member of the evaluation committee for promotion to Full Professor...
- Accepted manuscript in TALANTA
- 20th International Symposium on Advances in Extraction Technologies
- Board Member of the Evaluation
Edifici Mateu Orfila i Rotger. Campus Universitari. Crta. de Valldemossa, km 7.5 07122 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Phone: +34 971 17 27 46