WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
We are multidisciplinary researchers and lecturers in Analytical Chemistry from the Department of Chemistry at the University of the Balearic Islands with current research interests in diversified fields:
- Trace Analysis of emerging and legacy contaminants
- Automation of environmental assays using fluidic platforms
- Exposomics of inorganic and organic pollutants in environmental solids
- 3D printed devices for on-line sample processing via flow-based approaches
- Investigation of biogeochemical cycles of trace elements
- Dynamic bioaccessibility and bioavailability/lability studies of trace elements
- Voltammetric analysis of environmental samples
Address: Edifici Mateu Orfila i Rotger. Campus Universitari. Crta. de Valldemossa, km 7.5 07122 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
(+34) 971 17 27 46
- Analytica Chimica Acta
- Lauching of the net4sea website
- Welcome back to Dr. Laís Araújo Souza from Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil...
- Podcast interview to Dr. Manuel Miró, Principal Investigator from FI-TRACE group...
- Outrech activities organized by the FI-TRACE team at the Science Fair in Mallorca (11-13th May 2023)...
- Analytica Chimica Acta Editor's meeting held in La Laguna, Tenerife, Spain on 3rd/4th June 2023...
Edifici Mateu Orfila i Rotger. Campus Universitari. Crta. de Valldemossa, km 7.5 07122 Palma de Mallorca, Spain